700KG Dosing Holding Furnace For Aluminum Alloy Die Casting
Aluminum Alloy Die Casting Peripheral Dosing Holding Furnace
1. Dosing Furnace Introduce
The dosing furnace is supplied by gas pressurization and an expert-based dosing calculation procedure is adopted,
realizing the quantification of aluminum supply and high-efficiency production.
The dosing furnace is a new-type holding furnace manufactured by the company
using our self-developed “dosing
control technology” based on years of experience in producing low
pressure holding furnaces and automatic liquid
surface compression systems.
The dosing holding furnace is mainly used for maintaining
temperature of molten aluminum and fixed supply of
aluminum during aluminum die casting.
2. Dosing Furnace Advantages
• The high consistency of casting weight, casting flow rate,
casting speed, casting temperature and casting time
and other parameters prevents various casting factors from
affecting casting quality.
• It can be equipped with an in-line air brick degassing and
refining device to continuously provide high-quality molten
• The molten aluminum outflows from the lower part of the molten
pool, not mixed with oxidation slags on its surface.
• High dosing accuracy, the dosing accuracy<± 1.5% (by weight).
• The furnace is closed heating, minimizing the oxidation loss of
molten aluminum to≤0.1%.
• The molten aluminum is of high quality owing to less hydrogen
3. Main Parameter for Dosing Furnace
|Dosing furnace bath capacity||500 Kg (AL)|
|Single aluminum tapping volume||1-150 kg|
|Dosing accuracy||＜± 1.5%|
|Maximum allowable pressure||0.20 MPa|
|Rated temperature of furnace chamber||900℃|
|ontrol precision of molten aluminum temperature||±2℃|
|Molten aluminum heating rate||≥0.5℃/min|
|Temperature rise in the furnace shell surface||≤45℃|
4. Working At Site
5. Our Certification
6. Our Clients
7. CE & ISO